MBBS is really like a dream of an incredible number of Indians in addition to foreign students after doing 12th but because of excessive competitors in the field, just a few students can fulfill their dream of going for an MBBS degree in abroad. This is because of multiple reasons like a high populace, limited medical colleges, costly fee structure, high competition, etc. Because of these reasons many Indian students prefer studying overseas and the most preferred selection of Indian students to study MBBS in China. This is because of the developed states of the country and well-facilitated colleges there which are world-widely recognized for offering high-quality education and successful training programs. A lot of the students going overseas to study MBBS choose China because of its low-cost education and world high-quality standards on education and training. No donations, low cost of living, no entrance examination are some other interesting top features of MBBS admission in China. The developed facilities and innovative specialized advancement of the Country may also be equally appealing for foreign students to come presently there to study medicine.
Weather of China
The weather of China due to its location in the Northern hemisphere has stiff winter. The temperature may go illicitly down to (-) 20 degrees or less in winter. Being Indian, the students must be prepared to face extreme weather changes during living in China. Although heater is provided still heavyweight clothing, boot and gloves are highly suggested to survive in the Northern hemisphere country during winter. Most of the medical universities in China avail Indian food for its students to make them feel homely as well as convenient. Also, even when you are in the medium of study in English, the translator is available with students at the beginning of their joining to let them understand things around them.
Eligibility Required for Going for MBBS in China –
There are a few eligibilities required for going for MBBS in China. These are as follows –
- The age of the candidate who applies to MBBS in abroad must be between 17 to 26 years during the time of admission.
- Candidate to have passed 12th exam with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) with a score of at least 50% for general category and 40% for reserved once.
- Candidate should be NEET-UG cleared.
- He or she must have proof of his or her nationality.
- Documents have to require for entrance in MBBS from China.
- Notarized copy of the birth certificate in the English language.
- Passport having validity of at the very least 18 months.
- A scanned copy of the 10th and 12th certification and mark sheet.
- A scanned copy of the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) – UG result.
- Medical check-up proof from any nearby hospital.
- Police verified proof No criminal record from any police station.
- At least 10 passport size photos.
- School leaving certificate or school transfer certificate.
- Invitation letter from the applied university.
Important Dates for MBBS Admission in China
Start date of application – March month of every year.
Last date of application – June month of every year.
Dates are only intended to give an idea of the time available for applications. The specific dates differ from the universities.
Admission Process for Study MBBS in China
These 7 easy steps help you to get admission in china.
The first step is to organize all of the documents in a proper way so that you don’t have to rush at the moment.
After collecting all the documents, make a list of the top 10 universities you want to apply for. This should be done after appropriate research and analysis of all aspects such as MCI (Medical Council of India) status, weather, fee structure, residence conditions, and transportation facility.
Now, you should fill out the application form with the help of a consultancy for universities. Also, check step by step from their websites and check the documents cross. Also, submit the application fee if necessary.
If you successfully complete the application form then attach all verified documents and fulfill all eligibility requirements, you will receive a letter of confirmation from the university side.
After receiving the confirmation letter, you must submit the fees on the mentioned due date in the confirmation letter from the university.
When your admission is confirmed from university, you must apply for a visa at the embassy.
It usually takes about a month to prepare a visa. But once your visa is completed, you are completely ready to travel to China for completing your dream.
Important Note – You can take help from the local agencies to complete all the above important steps and confirm your seat at your chosen medical university of china.